Online Marketing Internship
- Period: September 2022
- Type: 3rd year placement
- Native Dutch or French
Nature.house is an international booking platform for unique accommodations in the middle of nature. Our mission is to bring people closer to nature. In recent years we have brought more than 1 million people to the most beautiful destinations. To connect even more people with our platform on an international level, we are looking for an online marketing intern.
During your internship in our online marketing team, you will support our SEO specialist. You will get to know more about SEO, content and how to improve our visibility on Google. You will work on finding partners for link building, create inspirational content and help with ad hoc tasks.
You will be involved with
- Contact websites and negotiate partnerships
- Optimize our content or write new content
- Create new pages
- Conduct international keyword research
- Tracking SEO rankings
- You are enrolled at a Dutch school or University
- You are a native speaker of Dutch or French
- You have a perfect command and like writing texts
- You have a strong interest in online marketing
- You are self-motivated, independent & can work accurately
- You are available for 32-40 hours per week, for at least 5 months
What do we offer?
- An environment in which you can learn a lot about marketing and content
- Be part of a young and international team
- An internship allowance of €300 gross per month
- Ability to work several days from home
- Mario Party and Ping Pong in our own nature house
- Guidance during your internship from Ilse, our SEO specialist
- Contribute to a better climate
Where are we located?
Our office is located in Breda, next to the train station. It is a few minutes walk from the station.